četvrtak, 30. prosinca 2010.

Free stock pick for 12/30/2010



Dear traders,

There is not much to say about market action between two holidays. It is very slow, small volume and I will say almost worthless for trading. It is VERY IMPORTANT to use small risk during these days because risk management is important. Also look like safest place will be with scalps and fast trades. For everything longer risk will increase because of indecision, very weak and small volume action. I didn’t find much for today and that is not because I was not in the mod for scanning. My scanning results tell me that when my lists are almost empty then, it is good time for training patience. Every successful trader know that we have market good for trading and good for waiting, and that is what we have now. So be smart and don’t back December profit what we got last weeks.



For other trade setups with trading plans and chart explanations use free trial and subscribe for one of our services.

Ivica Juracich trading style explanation: For click here

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Good luck trading today!

Ivica Juracic

XpertStockTrader.com

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar