srijeda, 15. prosinca 2010.

Free stock pick for 12/15/2010

Free stock pick for 12/15/2010

The Babcock & Wilcox Co (BWC)-long

Technical Analysis:

BWC forming daily/weekly flag pattern and I’m interested for bounce and first target will be previous high. Depends on pace and volume I will look for new high and buying continuation especially after Tuesday continuation pattern. Updates will be in the trading room.



Dear Traders,

·

I want to thank each of you for trying my service during the past two weeks. I hope that you experienced what I am trying to accomplish in the live trading room combining real time calls with educational charts and trade explanations. I have also presented classes explaining my style and why it is good in for every market action.


Today class during doldrum time will be about Reversal periods


In the spirit of the Holidays I am going to extend this free offer one more week. To add even more holiday cheer if you subscribe to my service for the month of January 2011 now the rest of December will be FREE. Please go to my site and sign up now. http://www.xpertstocktrader.com/


For full watch lost with trading plans and chart explanations use free trial and subscribe for one of our services

Ivica Juracich trading style explanation: For click here

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Good luck trading today!

Ivica Juracic

XpertStockTrader.com

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar