četvrtak, 16. prosinca 2010.

Free stock pick for 12/16/2010

Free stock pick for 12/16/2010

Autonation Inc (AN)- Long

Technical Analysis:

Interest is for daily/weekly triangle breakup and buying continuation. AN formed small range bar at Wednesday so my interest is for break up on good pace and higher volume. It is third try so we want see action. If will action be weak after setup then odds for false triangle breakup move will increase.

Fundamental Analysis:

Earnings growth in the past year is holding steady compared to earnings growth in the past three years (neutral). Shares are being heavily sold by financial institutions, neutral for large company like AN. The most recent quarterly earnings report was slightly lower than analysts’ consensus forecast (neutral).



Dear Traders,

·

I want to thank each of you for trying my service during the past two weeks. I hope that you experienced what I am trying to accomplish in the live trading room combining real time calls with educational charts and trade explanations. I have also presented classes explaining my style and why it is good in for every market action.


Today class during doldrum time will be about Reversal periods


In the spirit of the Holidays I am going to extend this free offer one more week. To add even more holiday cheer if you subscribe to my service for the month of January 2011 now the rest of December will be FREE. Please go to my site and sign up now. http://www.xpertstocktrader.com


For full watch lost with trading plans and chart explanations use free trial and subscribe for one of our services.

Ivica Juracich trading style explanation: For click here

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Good luck trading today!

Ivica Juracic

XpertStockTrader.com

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar