četvrtak, 23. veljače 2012.

stock picks for 02/23/2012


stock picks for 02/23/2012

Dear traders,


I believe that you all saw that market indecision is still very high. Those who follow me last year’s know that for my style I use patterns because I believe that is what we need for good reward and without good reward and risk management I don’t see way to be successful. At this moment without pattern (steady daily up channel) risk will remain higher and I just like to remind to use proper risk this weeks. Also I like to give you this news:


In a period from 27th February to 12th March you can try our LIVE TRADING ROOM for 15 days WITHOUT CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION

Simply
contact us
to: ivica@xpertstocktrader.com and we will create your account for our LIVE TRADING ROOM

Benefits of Trading Room:
- Real time entry, stop and a possible target for each potential trade idea.
- Market analysis and risk management in real time.
- Members are able to post trading question regarding potential trades or just to augment their education.



Don't miss this unique opportunity, contact us and request FREE access to our LIVE TRADING ROOM (value $99)

Contact email: ivica@xpertstocktrader.com
For any questions feel free to ask




Iviac Juracic























Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar