srijeda, 15. veljače 2012.

Free stock picks for 02/15/2012


Free stock picks for 02/15/2012





Dear traders,


I believe that you all saw that market indecision is still very high. Those who follow me last year’s know that for my style I use patterns because I believe that is what we need for good reward and without good reward and risk management I don’t see way to be successful. At this moment without pattern (steady daily up channel) risk will remain higher and I just like to remind to use proper risk this weeks. Also I like to give you this news: In a period from 27th February to 12th March you can try our LIVE TRADING ROOM for 15 days WITHOUT CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION
Simply contact us to: ivica@xpertstocktrader.com and we will create your account for our LIVE TRADING ROOM


Wish you all great trading day!!



Iviac Juracic
Trader and Founder
XpertStockTrader.com































Membership benefits



  • Live Member Chat Room
  • Picks With Full Trading Plan
  • Exact Entry and Target Signals
  • Technical Analysis of Stock Picks
  • 15-Day Trial Period

Start trial







"I have been trading for over 5 years. I am continually impressed by Ivica's understanding of the market. He provides low risk and extremely profitable trading opportunities. His watch list is always concise and includes an overview of the market as well as very specific set ups..."


Debbie Groll


more testimnonials ...




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar