petak, 25. studenoga 2011.

Stock pick for 11/25/2011


Stock pick for 11/25/2011







Dear traders,


Like to remind you that today market is open only half day and that will be reason why we will see smaller volume than usual. I believe that many traders will take day off and use this opportunity for long weekend. For us that is good information for risk level. Market is still very nervous because of Europe situation and for now we don’t see end of it so please be careful and patient. From my 12 years experience I saw those situations and always was patience most important. Many traders fall in overtrade trap and lost account and for them game is over any many problems come out. Please be careful and patient, that not mean you won’t trade. It means to be pickier with trades and not overtrade and use smaller risk. Better to quit with $ on account then broke. Market will back, always did and always will. I hope you all understand me. If not PLEASE feel free to contact me and we will talk.


Wish you all great day


Ivica Juracic

















Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar