petak, 4. studenoga 2011.

Stock pick for 11/04/2011

Dear traders,

Today my main focus will be on intraday action. I always have ideas, but since I think that news market can change everything there is no reason to sent charts if will be this or that. On long list I have: EXC, ADTN, CEG, CAG and on short side: IRM, FCX, INCY, IFSIA etc. I really like to see market action first and if I will see that risk is to high like last two day's then I will focus only on 5/15 min moves and I don't want to stay in any trade over weekend. Reason is not that I don't like pattern, reason is that I don't trust to market right now. Over weekend news from Greece will be good or bad, or better to say who know how market will accept that news. Patience and small risk are our best friends right now so stay with them until market will say different.

Wish you all good trading day
Kind regards
Ivica

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar