petak, 28. listopada 2011.

Stock pick for 10/28/2011

Dear traders,


I like to note again that risk is same as yesterday and no changes on that side. All ideas what I gave look interesting to me, but I like to repeat that is at this moment important to be very careful with risk. My bias is more for short side, maybe because that was action after similar news before few months and because of resistance on weekly charts, but also we can see buying continuation. All those ideas have swing potential but without market direction it will be hard for them.


Wish you all great trading day and wish you all wonderful weekend.
Kind regards


Ivica



















Membership benefits



  • Live Member Chat Room
  • Picks With Full Trading Plan
  • Exact Entry and Target Signals
  • Technical Analysis of Stock Picks
  • 15-Day Trial Period

Start trial

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar