nedjelja, 11. rujna 2011.

Free stock pick for 09/12/2011


Free stock pick for 09/12/2011






Dear trader,


When you will see my watch list you can think that my bias for Monday is very bullish. I won’t look on that way and because of that I decide to try explaining my bias for Monday. On SPY weekly time frame we can see that bear flag pattern. It is great for continuation pattern, but consolidation was to small (flag is to small) and because of that break down could be very tricky. Everything can happen, but from technical view if we will see new low very possible it will be slightly new low. At this moment I won’t expect to see equal move new low. For that we need to see longer weekly flag consolidation and pull back from 10sma or 20sma. Since 60 min time frame charts are extended at this moment I’m not interested for new short setup at Monday in the morning. If that will happen and if we will see selling continuation without 15/60 min rest then I will just wait and I won’t be active at all. In case that bounce will come I will be prepared with long ideas what I post in watch list. Short explanation will be: I’m interested for possible bounce or nothing at this moment. My main occupation is low risk setup and I don’t see short low risk setup at this moment. I hope that have sense. If anyo0ne will have any question about it, please send me email and I will be glad to answer on it.



















PLEASE NOTE: The primary focus of my service is to find Swing Trades. I look for intraday setups that have a potential to become swing trades. Since my membership is diverse I do post additional ideas (day trades, position trades and scalp trades). It is up to you to decide which trades are appropriate for your trading style. I do NOT personally take every trade. Your success depends on YOU taking trades you understand and like. I am always available to contact for additional trade explanation.










Membership benefits



  • Live Member Chat Room
  • Picks With Full Trading Plan
  • Exact Entry and Target Signals
  • Technical Analysis of Stock Picks
  • 15-Day Trial Period

Start trial







"I have been trading for over 5 years. I am continually impressed by Ivica's understanding of the market. He provides low risk and extremely profitable trading opportunities. His watch list is always concise and includes an overview of the market as well as very specific set ups..."


Debbie Groll


more testimnonials ...

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar