petak, 12. kolovoza 2011.

free stock picks

Dear traders,
I like to announce that I will start my vacation and Monday and I will back after two weeks. I believe that my old members know that I took only two week vacation per year and usually I use it in August because I think that is worst month for trading. This year it will be same. During those two weeks I don't plan to use my computer but never know. I believe that is important to take at least little break to fresh myself. You all see what kind of market we have last week and I believe that will be whippy next few weeks too. Technically it is normal, because we had extremely move and now market need time to back in normal. It could be worst, or it could be better but at this moment, when market is nervous that all depends on news what everyone expects.
My advice for next two weeks is exactly what we did this week. Patience, patience and bum take few intraday setups and don't be greed. I think that yesterday was great example what to do. I know that is not easy because for most of reasonable stops are higher than usual, and that mean you must use less shares than usual. It is very important to not overtrade and risk too much. All this will gone, it is not first crises and it won't be last. Don't lost account because someone will tell you about extra genius profits. Remember that every huge profit can turn to huge loss and because of that be smart and patient.
When I will back then I will start with mentoring program and everyone who is interested to learn how I do that can send me email.
Wish you all great trading, be smart and leave bullets for next month.

Kindest regards
Ivica
xpertstocktrader


__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6371 (20110812) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar