srijeda, 1. lipnja 2011.

Free stock pick for 06/01/2011

Free stock pick for 06/01/2011


PLEASE NOTE: The primary focus of my service is to find Swing Trades. I look for intraday setups that have a potential to become swing trades. Since my membership is diverse I do post additional ideas (day trades, position trades and scalp trades). It is up to you to decide which trades are appropriate for your trading style. I do NOT personally take every trade. Your success depends on YOU taking trades you understand and like. I am always available to contact for additional trade explanation.




Dear traders,


Week started with strong gap up and closed very strong what suggest for more upside this week. I think that ideal moment for swing long trades gone and you can see on open/close trades table that we have enough open long trades. Because of that I will be very picky with new long trades. I always have some ideas, but focus will be now on intraday setups and day trades. Also I will watch for weak charts in case that indices will decide to for daily lower high. All updates I will send on email. If anyone will have any question feels free to contact me.


Best luck


Ivica










Membership benefits



  • Live Member Chat Room
  • Picks With Full Trading Plan
  • Exact Entry and Target Signals
  • Technical Analysis of Stock Picks
  • 7-Day Trial Period

Start trial







"I have been trading for over 5 years. I am continually impressed by Ivica's understanding of the market. He provides low risk and extremely profitable trading opportunities. His watch list is always concise and includes an overview of the market as well as very specific set ups..."


Debbie Groll


more testimnonials ...

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar