srijeda, 26. siječnja 2011.

Free stock pick for 01/27/2011

Free stock pick for 01/27/2011



Dear traders,

In today watch list I brought several ideas (long and short) and I like to note that market is extended and easily we can see reversal, but on the other side odds for exhaustion move up is open too. Because of that risk increase and I like to note that we need to use proper risk in that situation (smaller then usual). Most trades will start as day trades and I hope that will turn in to swings but because of market situation we must use caution. Generally, for long side it will be best to see “healthy” correction to support and bounce, but also if we look at weekly/monthly time frame we can see that charts are extended (still not in overbought area). Because of that my bias is mixed and I will repeat to be careful with risk. I will post all updates as soon is possible, but also if there will be sign that correction will start I will be ready to take profit on open longs.

Wish you all great trading day,

Kind regards

Ivica Juracic






For other trade setups with trading plans and chart explanations use free trial and subscribe for one of our services.

Ivica Juracich trading style explanation: For click here

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Good luck trading today!

Ivica Juracic

XpertStockTrader.com

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar