petak, 8. listopada 2010.

TRADE of the week

TRADE of the week

FOR FULL ARTICLE AND CHART ANALYSIS CLICK HERE

http://www.xpertstocktrader.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=77&Itemid=71

Symbol: VPRT

Entry date: 10/06/2010

Exit date: 10/07/2010

TRADING PLAN

Entry price: 36.35

Stop price: 36.60

Target area: 35.00

Entry chart

RESULT

Exit price: 35.03

Result (%): 3.63

Result ($): 1.32

Risk/reward: 5.28

NOTE: pay attention on risk/reward result. For my style that is most important because one trade like WFMI will cover several negative trades and with proper risk management that is for sure right way to be SUCCESSFUL trader. Sometime with 1% gain we will have more positive results then with much more%. Of course that include other things to be PROFITABLE what can learn with me. Explanations about my style and how to learn it can find can find on my site or can contact me for any questions.


Exit chart




if you don’t understand trade or need more explanation feel free to contact me and I will give additional explanation.

Ivica Juracic

www.xpertstocktrader.com

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar