petak, 28. svibnja 2010.

Stock Corner – 05/28/2010

Stock Corner – 05/28/2010

I didn’t find anything interesting on daily chart during night scanning. There are some weekly/monthly ideas but for them we must use very big stops and then risk/reward is not good for my style and for now I will avoid that kind of setups. Since market is still very risky and jumpy I will avoid also taking overnight trade especially over extended Holliday (at Monday market is closed). Because of that my focus will be on my scanning lists (%gainer/losers, point gainers/losers and also most volatility stock in market). I will watch for 5/15 min setups and my plan is to close them all before the end. Right now it is EXTREMLY important to be patient and smart. We don’t need ton of trades every day and now is time when we must be very picky. All updates and all calls will be in the live trading room and I invite you all to visit us. Wish you all nice weekend, lots of fun and rest

Kind regards
Ivica
www.xpertstocktrader.com

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar