srijeda, 21. ožujka 2012.

Stock pick for 03/21/2012


Stock pick for 03/21/2012








Dear traders,


I like to write few words about market. I can talk a lot about where could go and that charts are extended etc. That is very good to know to prepare for possible action, but this time I like to talk about our possibilities. From my watch list you can see that all ideas are short. That not mean I don’t like long side. I just think that long side is too risky for me at this moment for swing trade or anything longer. If I will find “own way” long chart then I will look for swing long, in any other case it will be faster intraday setups and I will post them during market hour if I will find them. My focus will be for possible market correction and in that case I’m looking for some short patterns what you can see in the watch list. I like to note that without market support they all will be higher risk, because if market will stay strong then odds for choppy action without follow thru will increase.


Conclusion is that I’m preparing for market correction and if that won’t happen then it will be very possible slow day for me and I will use patience as best friend during that time. I hope that all have sense but if something is not clear please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help.


Kind regards


Ivica Juracic


www.xpertstocktrader.com
























Membership benefits



  • Live Member Chat Room
  • Picks With Full Trading Plan
  • Exact Entry and Target Signals
  • Technical Analysis of Stock Picks
  • 15-Day Trial Period

Start trial







"I have been trading for over 5 years. I am continually impressed by Ivica's understanding of the market. He provides low risk and extremely profitable trading opportunities. His watch list is always concise and includes an overview of the market as well as very specific set ups..."


Debbie Groll


more testimnonials ...




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar