petak, 16. ožujka 2012.

Stock pick for 03/16/2012

Dear Trader!

I believe that you all will agree with me that at this moment market is extended on long side and I don’t have any trade idea with full trading plan what I will bring in watch list before market open. On the other side it is same with short side. But that not mean I don’t have any idea. On my list always have possibilities but I want to see open action before I will send them out. For short side I will follow: CJES, VRA, CLNX, FLIR, PLCM, LXK and for long side I will follow: BEAV, F, DCT, SPG, CHMT. I want to compare them with market action during first 15 min and then I will look weaker charts for short ideas and stronger charts for long ideas. At this moment I don’t have any strong bias, but my focus will be more with some intraday correction and selling pressure.


Yesterday market strength closed most of our short trades, but I like to note that we took several partials and most of others was with small loss or breakeven and I think that is good result in very indecision moment what we have out here. On the other side, our long trades had very nice day. NUVA trade confirms weekly setup and we already have very nice gain.
























For any questions feel free to contact

Best regards!
Ivica Juracic
Technical Analyst
www.xpertstocktrader.com



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar