ponedjeljak, 21. ožujka 2011.

Dear traders,

Dear traders,

Those who are with me longer time know that days without trading ideas on my watch list are very rarely and tomorrow is one of those days. Usually I scan first over daily time frame and then I go on smaller time frames to see if there are chances for better reward possibility and if weekly and monthly time frame supports that idea. This time I didn't find any chart with risk what will satisfied me and for me that mean market want to tell me something. I believe that risk is higher and we must try to find better chances on smaller time frame setups what usually mean that we must see open action first before any decision. I will look during trading hours for those possibilities and I will post them over usually way but for now, at this moment, my recommendation is to be patient and see what will be market next move. Last days we saw many gaps in both direction and very nervous market driven by news from Japan or Libya what increase risk for bigger time frame setups (daily, weekly, 60 min). So let's be patient and save our accounts what we will have better chances. I know that can sound frustrated, but I'm not trader who will post too many risky trades just to be active. I feel responsibility for all my members and all free users and I think that is better that someone think that I'm not in trading mood then someone lost account because of too risky ideas. Anyway, all ideas will be posted during market hours (if will be something) and I like to repeat again that key word for tomorrow is PATIENCE.

All best
Ivica Juracich

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar